“Design Your Global Communication.”
There are markets overseas
or employees from different cultures
who are waiting and seeking for
the stories or information you have.
The important question here is:
WHAT to tell to WHOM and HOW.
Such a juicy one, don’t you agree?
Then, there comes my job
as a Communication Designer.
I learn about you and your business.
I ask questions and listen,
your best communication strategy
can reveal itself for us in the process.
- External communication for global markets
- Internal communication for foreign employees
- Event/seminar planning and facilitation
1986 Born in Osaka, Japan
Trilingual HR professional with 10+ years of experience in cross-cultural communication.
- (Available in Japanese Only)『元楽天人事があなたに伝えたい 外国人とうまく働く１０の秘訣』”10 Things to Learn about Cross-cultural Communication: A Guide for Japanese Professionals to Work Effectively with Foreigners” Amazon Kindle – 2018/3 Nahoko Toyota
- “The tale of Genji The Uji chapter” – 2012/2 Written by Murasaki-shikibu, Translated by Hiroyuki Hijiya, Nahoko Toyota